All Discussions Tagged 'Fargo' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wells Fargo/FHA loan - BAD Appraisal - HELP

Working on FHA short Sale through Wells Fargo - NIGHTMARE - they had an appraisal completed by an appraiser not familiar with the area (not…

Started by Andrea Kostoff Sarina

3 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Wells Fargo Confusion? NO MI on Loan, but waiting for MI Approval?

What the heck????  This HAFA.  I are waiting for final Investor approval.  This is FNMAE, one loan.  Sale Date moved to 10/24 and we seem t…

Started by Kimberley Kelly

8 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

How to postpone a foreclosure sale - Wells Fargo escalation

Looks like it might be to late, but does anybody have a contact or suggestion on how to postpone a foreclosure sale date?   Wells Fargo is…

Started by Bart Bergbom

3 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by cesar llanes

VA Short Sale BPO Too High

My short sale offer on a VA property was rejected because the BPO was much higher than anyone would pay. It was so high that the WF Negotia…

Started by Kathleen Sheridan

9 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Richard

sale approved but lost buyer - now what?

I just got short sale approved through Wells w/ BoA as a second. Was pretty happy with results and got written approval in 60 days. You wou…

Started by Bart Bergbom

2 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Couch

Approved Wells Fargo Short Sale with limited HOA payment

Aloha, This morning I received an approval for a short sale.  Unfortunately the letter stated "The maximum FNMA will contribute to the HOA…

Started by Kathy Becklin

2 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Ellen Kirwan

HELP* Freddie Mac won't allow sale to Pension Fund??

I am the listing agent and Wells Fargo has approved our short sale and sent it to investor, Freddie Mac, for sign off. I was expecting fina…

Started by Tiffany Cloud

2 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Schneider

HELP.... Home went to foreclosure 2 weeks ago and I just received an offer on Short Sale.

I have a property listed as a short sale that has been on the market for quite a while. We finally received an offer this weekend, and when…

Started by Juan Reyes

0 Apr 12, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************