All Discussions Tagged 'Fargo' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wells Fargo Won't Put One Of The Sellers Name on Approval Letter

3 sellers involved (one is a married couple and other is a friend) and Wells Fargo says they will only put the names of the married couple…

Started by Terry McCarley

11 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Terry McCarley

Wells Fargo Unwilling to Contribute Funds to Judgments on Title

I just received an approval from Wells, the problem is they are not willing to contribute funds to either of the two credit card judgments…

Started by Ryan Smith

8 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Electronic Signatures - NAR Discussion 3-21-13

I just received this message from Docusign -   Kevin, I am meeting tomorrow with NAR, Fannie, wells, chase, FHA, and others at an e-signatu…

Started by Kevin - Greenville, SC

7 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

WELLS FARGO-Seller informed a 1099C wont be issued?...it was his Primary Residence..MI Issue?

I was recently approached by a past client who informed me that the short sale of his primary residence in 2012 was not going to receive a…

Started by Seth Russell

6 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Wells Fargo Denying Short Sale for NO Appraisal 10-days prior to Auction!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Wells Fargo processor told me that she is denying the short sale because she cannot submit a foreclosure…

Started by E. Jaz Pinca

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

Wells Fargo WAIVER OF RIGHTS AND PROTECTIONS AFFORDED UNDER THE SERVICE MEMBERS CIVIL RELIEF ACT

Can anyone give me a good explanation that I can pass along as to the benefit of the service member signing this waiver? I sure cant get a…

Started by Chuck Wartman

2 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

arms length--any exceptions?

The buyer for a short sale was brought by his sister, a local broker. The lender is WFB--is there any way with full disclosure that this de…

Started by Jill Ford

3 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

What % of your Short Sale listings came from homeowners who were APPROVED for a mod???

I keep hearing several agents saying, "this is the END of short sales..." after the (2) big game changers: 1.) Robosigning settlement and 2…

Started by Edwin Baloloy

0 Sep 25, 2012

Radian PMI contacts

Hello Superstars, I am in a single lien situation with a Midland mtg as servicer, lender bought PMI through Radian (of course without my se…

Started by Patrick McNeley

2 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Patrick McNeley

Well's Fargo Requesting COMMON name affidavit.

Morning all, I have a short sale being processed through equator with Well's Farog. They found two liens one for Midland Mortgage and one f…

Started by Janice MacMillan

8 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************