All Discussions Tagged 'Fannie' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MTGLQ LP

Any one know how to escalate to MTGLQ?  They are wanting a full payoff which is above market value and are not budging...full pay-off is $1…

Started by C. J. Risley

0 Mar 30, 2017

Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

Just looking for any input on others experiencing the Fannie & Freddie inflated value issues. Any recent updates or solutions?  I have…

Started by Raymond Kennedy

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

Fannie - Human or AVM?

An agent from emortgage did a BPO ($158,000 valuation) then an FHA appraisal ($165,000 valuation) was done on a town house we listed. It ha…

Started by David Zagorsky

6 May 12, 2016
Reply by Brian Avery

Jr. lienholder claims not subject to Fannie/Freddie guidelines because the lender spun debt off to an LLC

In trying to negotiate a short sale approval, the first mortgage holder is on board and is offering a deficiency waiver. However, the junio…

Started by Larry A. Strauss

6 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Wayne Brooks

What is the max amount that Fannie Mae will pay to subordinate lien holders?

I have a short sale going with Chase as the 1st lien holder, SLS as the 2nd lien holder and an attorney who is representing Discover card a…

Started by Team Thayer

29 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kacey Queen

Fannie, Hafa, & Promissory Notes?

With all of the changes on Fannie short sales, I want to be sure I have this straight. My client has been offered a Fannie short sale and a…

Started by Gabrielle Nemes

19 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

Electronic Signatures - NAR Discussion 3-21-13

I just received this message from Docusign -   Kevin, I am meeting tomorrow with NAR, Fannie, wells, chase, FHA, and others at an e-signatu…

Started by Kevin - Greenville, SC

7 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Wells Fargo Denying Short Sale for NO Appraisal 10-days prior to Auction!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Wells Fargo processor told me that she is denying the short sale because she cannot submit a foreclosure…

Started by E. Jaz Pinca

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

A Sincere Political Question about Fannie Mae

Ok... here goes....please, I HATE politics and rhetoric, but at some point you just wonder: "When is enough just enough?" I've been reading…

Started by Jeffrey Burnham

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Marcy Shugarman

Seterus - Valuation Dispute

I have a contract for $180k and the BPO Seterus ordered came back at $280k.  The BPO agent made the same mistake I did when I first listed…

Started by Warren Bonett

3 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Marty Macisso

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************