All Discussions Tagged 'FHA' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FHA SHORT SALE TIP

If your seller has an FHA mortgage, they must go through the Retention process, PRIOR to listing the home. The Seller will go through the p…

Started by Kiann Lewis

1 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Evelyn L. Gutierrez, BROKER

Severe Negligence/Illegal Activity of U.S. Bank:

We moved to Colorado from St. Louis, MO, over 1.5 years ago. The St. Louis real estate market had dropped precipitously during the recessio…

Started by Laura Hamlett

2 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

FHA lender set price based on appraisal. Need advice

I listed property at $42k and got an offer in 3 days for $40,100, which is based on comps both myself and buyer agent researched. I sent le…

Started by Jackie Gonzalez

2 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Jackie Gonzalez

Chase FHA shortsale

I have a new client that I started working in July 2014 on a FHA shortsale with Chase. This new client had another attorney working on it…

Started by Joan Vaca

6 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Joan Vaca

FHA SS

Is a FHA short sale any different with BofA?  Is it any slower or faster than a conventional?  Any way to avoid starting over when submitti…

Started by Sherry Wheeler

9 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by johnna lodge

PFS rules on vacant condo?

I need clarification on PFS rule changes: condo, Dad purchased in 2005 with his daughter, she was transferred out-of-state and they couldn'…

Started by Ro Reed

2 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Ro Reed

Listing a SS with Bank of America FHA.

Last Short sale I closed as a listing agent was 2 years ago. I am listing a home with a purchase money loan and a second that was added whe…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

12 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Esperanza Agbayani

Servicers Bypassing the Approval To Participate on FHA and Insisting House be listed???

Recently I have been working on several FHA short sales with different lenders (BofA, Wells Fargo, Chase and Citi).  After a lengthy review…

Started by Deanna Dopslaf

4 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

Can you do an FHA Short Sale without a hardship?

FHA loan on 4 family. One unit owner occupied. No hardship. Owner has a very good paying job. The property started having structural issues…

Started by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

4 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

FHA Short Sale - Second Lien Holder Being Offered $2,250 - Second Lien Holder Demanding $4,836

Need your ideas and assistance Superstars.  I have an FHA short sale and the seller has a HELOC with SLS  which has been written off but th…

Started by Terry McCarley

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************