All Discussions Tagged 'Chase' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Mortgages

This is the second file I am working on that has 1 mortgage and 2 HELOC's.  The first one I didi all 3 were with Wells Fargo.  This one has…

Started by Joanne Finochio

2 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

Has anyone had Chase ask for agents name listed on HUD next to Brokerage names

I am working a short sale and was just told that short sale will not get final approval before closing until both agents names are added in…

Started by Ava Anderson

2 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

Chase short sale nightmare

After working this listing for 2 years and having 5 contracts #5 finally decided to hang in. Chase held the 1st and 2nd (HELOC)  but recent…

Started by Sharon Vest

4 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Lea Hudson

Need urgent help... Chase declined short sale after closing was complete and won't reverse decision!!!!!

I am hoping someone here can offer some guidance. I need to contact Fannie Mae about this as soon as they open today so if anyone has a con…

Started by Teresa Keeler

6 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by William Younghans

Chase won't approve Short sale (Mtg not 60 days Late)

Chase won't approve a short sale that Im working on in Maryland because the MI Company Raidian said the mortgage has to be 60 days late. Wh…

Started by Icesis Cruz

4 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Icesis Cruz

What is the max amount that Fannie Mae will pay to subordinate lien holders?

I have a short sale going with Chase as the 1st lien holder, SLS as the 2nd lien holder and an attorney who is representing Discover card a…

Started by Team Thayer

29 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kacey Queen

Chase + HAFA incentive = $33,000 for my seller! Now RTR wants the $30,000.00

I have seen a like thread here and need to see if any other agents can offer some solutions. Chase has approved my clients short sale with…

Started by Sidney Kutchuk

26 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Electronic Signatures - NAR Discussion 3-21-13

I just received this message from Docusign -   Kevin, I am meeting tomorrow with NAR, Fannie, wells, chase, FHA, and others at an e-signatu…

Started by Kevin - Greenville, SC

7 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Will Banks Approve a Sale that includes an IRS 1031 Exchange? Has anybody run into this?

Hello Everybody, Just received an offer on a short sale listing (B of A 1st, Chase 2nd). The contract stipulates that the sellers coopera…

Started by Beth Larsen

10 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

Commercial Credit Lines

Hello! A seller is wanting a short sale, her lender is Chase. She is a business owner and also has a commercial line of credit with Chase f…

Started by Tina Hartman

2 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Tina Hartman

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************