All Discussions Tagged 'Bank' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP WITH FANNIE MAE- My MLS does not support SS Assistace Desk

I am listing agent. Does anyone have any success getting help with Fannie Mae if my MLS does not support the  Short Sale Assistance Desk? I…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

What % of your Short Sale listings came from homeowners who were APPROVED for a mod???

I keep hearing several agents saying, "this is the END of short sales..." after the (2) big game changers: 1.) Robosigning settlement and 2…

Started by Edwin Baloloy

0 Sep 25, 2012

Chpt7+BofACoop+HOA!

Hello! I have a scenario.  I have a short sale listing.  The home has been discharged in Chapter 7 bankruptcy as has the HOA dues.  We got…

Started by Stephanie Bates

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

Need Help please. How do I handle a junior lien with B of A

Just found out that we have a second loan to negotiate with Bank of America.  I have never worked with them before.  Do I still initiate th…

Started by Heather Gennette

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by diane campos

Bank of America FHA Short Sale Delays

I've had an FHA short sale open with an offer since February. We were issued the approval to participate 05/18/2012. The offer matched up w…

Started by Brian Brumpton

5 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

Switching to Judicial after the Sheriff's Sale

I have a client (with  US Bank 1st mortgage only and no MI), who is worried that if he discloses his financials to try to complete a short…

Started by Nate Gerard

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Nate Gerard

Need a real decision maker at Bank of America for urgent short sale

I am the selling agent on a B of A short sale where the property itself is truly distressed.  There are three sump pumps in the basement. …

Started by Ellen Levy

14 May 16, 2012
Reply by Hairman

We Are Being Asked to Get A Full Appraisal and Re-Submit?

Hi Everyone, Has anyone run across the latest trick by Wells Fargo AND Bank of America that we supply a full appraisal and re-submit the fi…

Started by Rhonda Duffy

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by SE Davis

Short Sale on an IndyMac 2nd - Questions....

I would love some input here!  I have a new SS transaction with BAC as the FIRST, which is not being shorted, and IndyMac as the 2nd.  BAC…

Started by Michelle L Houze PLLC

2 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

Bank Appraisal is too HIGH!

I have an issue with a high bank appraisal.  Home will never sell at the bank's perceived value Home is a short sale, HUD is the investor(P…

Started by Tom Braunagel

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Ro Reed

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************