All Discussions Tagged 'BPO' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shellpoint / Shell point refusing to order there own BPO or Appraisal.

Hi. im in middle of a short sale, with shell point. the property is sitting vacant for several years. No electric or running Water. And in…

Started by Elliot Ambalo

1 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Darren Bell

Ideas for dealing with a high Independent BPO that is killing my short sale? Caliber Home Loans

Hi All,I have a fairly new short sale listing and the lien holder (Caliber Home Loans) obtained an Independent BPO that came in higher that…

Started by Pamela Palmer

1 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Ocwen Short Sale Guidelines

What do you all think about Ocwen's guideline of 8% guideline and 10% Max on Closing cost. This includes Commission, Realty Transfer Fee, A…

Started by Hugo W Meza

12 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

Offer rejected as too high?

I am the buyer in a short sale transaction. After 6 months of constant back and forth, I was told last week by the seller's agent that the…

Started by Molly Mallinson

5 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

Wells Fargo Denying Short Sale for NO Appraisal 10-days prior to Auction!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Wells Fargo processor told me that she is denying the short sale because she cannot submit a foreclosure…

Started by E. Jaz Pinca

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

SS process once the property is entered into WF equator system

4.5 months ago my husband and I submitted an offer on a home listed as a short sale property.  It was quickly accepted by the seller (on Oc…

Started by Britt

3 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

A Sincere Political Question about Fannie Mae

Ok... here goes....please, I HATE politics and rhetoric, but at some point you just wonder: "When is enough just enough?" I've been reading…

Started by Jeffrey Burnham

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Marcy Shugarman

Wells Fargo FHA loan - property value to high

I have been working an FHA  Wells Fargo short sale since December (Citi is the 2nd). We had to reduce the sales price as it didn't appraise…

Started by BJ Webb

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Tip for BPO dispute

I am thankful for all the advice in this site. I wanted to give this tip out to others that have had issues getting a bad BPO disputed. I a…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

0 Feb 19, 2012

Ever complete BPO's for Equity Pointe

I just got a few bpo requests from Equity Pointe?  Anyone have any luck with them? Do they pay on time?  Thanks in advanced for your time.

Started by Matt

0 Nov 28, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************