All Discussions Tagged 'America' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank of America Delay Severely Impeding Short Sale

Good Morning, BofA is the secondary lien holder, with Green Tree being primary. Green Tree has offered BofA $6000 and BofA has given us ve…

Started by Peggy Kormylo

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

B of A transferring file from DTS to AMS....Is this so they won't have to pay Coop Relo fee?

I have a B of A Coop SS that was approved and almost made it to closing....but USDA buyer hit a bump and needed extra time. B of A would on…

Started by Beth Larsen

3 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Deborah Y Wilson

Listing a SS with Bank of America FHA.

Last Short sale I closed as a listing agent was 2 years ago. I am listing a home with a purchase money loan and a second that was added whe…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

12 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Esperanza Agbayani

REDC Gross Mismanagement of Bank of America file - Escalation?

I'm a 3rd party negotiator and I've been working on a HAFA short sale since August, 2012, when I jumped in.  File is Bank of America being…

Started by Linda Ippolito

25 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Paula Bachman

Short Sale Buyer Needs Advice This is crazy

This has to be the longest short sale in history House was listed at 150,000 I made an offer of 125,000 in April 2013 Listing agent says th…

Started by Cindy Strange

12 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Cindy Strange

Nationstar NIGHTMARE!

Hello All, Does anyone have a good contact at Nationstar Mortgage?  I recently had a B of A short sale APPROVAL LETTER and after this is wa…

Started by Teresa Keeler

19 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Sharon Tukay

Freddie Mac Escalation for BofA Short Sale

We've had a short sale offer submitted through BofA that has been sent off to Freddie Mac to approve.  It's taking a very long time to get…

Started by Diane and Doug Briggs

11 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

BOA SS is not moving in Equator despite "escalations" Suggestions?

I have a stand alone 2nd mtg. being worked through Equator.  Strange that they asked us to negotiate the 1st before the 2nd.  The 1st was t…

Started by Lisa Bennett

7 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Lisa Bennett

Bank of America Backs Down on Short Sale Request Due to Social Media

Being persistent is the only way to get short sales to close but when I got BOA's latest request I was floored.   Sign Purchase Contract fo…

Started by Evelyn Santiago

14 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

We HAD A FULL OFFER - Bank of America FORECLOSES on Family - Wife on Heart Transplat List

Hi All, I am usually the one who sends people here on SSS info on how to escalate files and give out contact info but today even though we…

Started by Trina

11 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Crispin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************