All Discussions Tagged '2nd' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dyck O’Neal, Inc

I'm working on a Short sale with Dyck O’Neal, Inc as the second mortgage. The home is ready to foreclose 4/30/10. I may be able to settle t…

Started by Jennifer Klein

2 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Nicole Espinosa

Listing a condo is the Bay Area with a Loan Mod service by Nation Star

I am listing a property with a Loan Modification serviced by Nation Star. Has 2 loans and was told by seller they applied for loan mod and…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

2 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Ocwen 1st Cenlar 2nd HAFA URGENT HELP!

We are at the table to close and Cenlar had just said they will not approve the closing because it was not reviewed as HAFA.  We received t…

Started by Jason Childs

2 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Brian Avery

Thank you Short Sale Super Stars.

I was getting No where with Ocwen until I joined The Ocwen Group and used the Contacts on the page. The Omsmandud helped and Michael Rapp A…

Started by Icesis Cruz

4 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Can't get PNC to Budge on 2nd Lien Payoff!

I have a short sale with BofA as the 1st and PNC as the 2nd. PNC wants $15,000. BofA will only give them 8%. I got the buyer to kick in som…

Started by Kelly Townsend

22 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

Guild Mortgage & CalHFA 2nd loan

I am just begining to start the process with a 1st at Guild Mortgage (which I see from some posts here that they are the processor for CalH…

Started by Dawn O'Neal

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

has Fannie changed what they will allow for 2nd lien?

Has Fannie Mae raised the limits they are willing to allow for 2nd lien holders from 6%? (or did I dream that conversation?)

Started by Jill Ford

4 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Green tree Recovery wants $45k to satisy 2nd HELP ME

Hi everyone-Sellers had a BofA 1st and 2nd. They sold the 2nd to Greentree about 4 months ago. I just had my BofA coop approved at $415k. T…

Started by Julie Koleszar

10 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Tara Samney

In middle of negotiation and before expiration of conditional approval, Greentree moves file to Recovery Dept

Has anyone experienced this? On August 10, Greentree, as second lien holder, sent conditional approval for $20,0000, with deadline of  Sep…

Started by Pacita C Dimacali

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

Need Help: HELOC wants $$ after closing a Fannie backed 1st

Hello Everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all and your families.      I have a first time issue Im wondering if anyone has had.   Short Sa…

Started by Paul Antonelli

0 Dec 15, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************