Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Spot on. "

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Mar 10, 2013 to BOFA Short Sale NEW HUD Guidelines

21 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Linda Solomon

"Nope... haven't heard of it and I just had a BofA FHA short sale where I'm represent…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Mar 10, 2013 to BOFA Short Sale NEW HUD Guidelines

21 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Linda Solomon

"FHA guidelines allow dual agency for short sales as long as the State allows it."

21 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Linda Solomon

"Wendy is certainly spot on.. I would never advise clients to stop making their mortg…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Aug 13, 2012 to Should we suggest to our clients to be late in their mortgage payment for a successful short sale?

22 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Just had one approved with a similar situation... Seller volountarily relocated to t…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Nov 22, 2011 to Question re relocation hardship

13 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Eric

"It depends on the servicers procedures.... I've had some go to MI first... some that…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Nov 22, 2011 to Does a SS offer go to MI first or to the investor?

4 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Maria Tascon

"I'm thankful for a lot of things.... too many to list here.... So I'll just say I'm …"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Nov 22, 2011 to OFF TOPIC, I am thankful for............................finish the sentence

14 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Jeanine Whitehead

"Thumbs up!"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Nov 22, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"My references to the buyer being asked to pay the 3rd party negotiation fee is in AD…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Nov 21, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I don't know about the "holds real estate agents up on a pedestal" part.... what I s…"

Paul Francis - Vegas Short Sales replied Nov 21, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************