Smitty's Discussions (1,326)

Discussions Replied To (1068) Replies Latest Activity

"  Jim, Hardship = compulsion to sell.  If I don’t have normal marketing time to sell…"

Smitty replied Dec 11, 2010 to Are you meeting the appraiser/BPO agent at the property?

11 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Jim,   The fact that the homeowner has a compulsion to sell ABSOLUTELY is a factor i…"

Smitty replied Dec 11, 2010 to Are you meeting the appraiser/BPO agent at the property?

11 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Jeff,   Awesome!!   I also explain the homeowner's hardship to the BPO agent.  They…"

Smitty replied Dec 9, 2010 to Are you meeting the appraiser/BPO agent at the property?

11 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Paul, Again, I agree with you. You SHOULD be able to do whatever the heck you want…"

Smitty replied Dec 9, 2010 to Arms Length Affadavit and Renting property back from new owner

38 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"I don't know much about how to spread the word "virally" - My only thought was to st…"

Smitty replied Dec 8, 2010 to Arms Length Affadavit and Renting property back from new owner

38 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"I've had the same thing happen with a local credit union. The credit union scared th…"

Smitty replied Dec 8, 2010 to Credit Union demanding full recourse on shorted second

1 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Smitty

"Paul, I wouldn't even consider renting back to you if I was the new buyer. Banks are…"

Smitty replied Dec 8, 2010 to Arms Length Affadavit and Renting property back from new owner

38 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"Jim, I'll call the agent and see if I can get a copy of the BPO, but I don't think t…"

Smitty replied Dec 2, 2010 to Someone explain this to me...

4 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Smitty

"I will see if I can get a contractor in there in this short time. I think that's my…"

Smitty replied Dec 2, 2010 to Someone explain this to me...

4 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Smitty

"Typically they want a certain % of the BPO amount. You could try to schedule an inde…"

Smitty replied Dec 1, 2010 to Wells Fargo Short Sale- Countered High, Opinions Needed Please

1 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************