Catherine Myers's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, so I just got a call today from DTS.  He didn't specifically mention it was any…"

Catherine Myers replied Sep 18, 2012 to Co-Op Short Sale Assignments

34 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I agree, the twitter group will get you to someone STAT.  But it wouldn't be "HAFA"…"

Catherine Myers replied Nov 4, 2011 to How to get HAFA to move on this?

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by John Young

"I'm closing 3 right now (for the same seller) on Chase and he hasn't filed in years.…"

Catherine Myers replied Nov 4, 2011 to Chase Won't Approve SS Without 2010 Taxes Filed?

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Catherine Myers

"They are cancelling debt, they have to issue the 1099 but that has nothing to do wit…"

Catherine Myers replied Sep 21, 2011 to Has anyone completed a short sale with LBPS / Seterus?

5 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

"Recently we closed one when the HOA would not settle w the seller. She owed more tha…"

Catherine Myers replied Aug 17, 2011 to Signing docs tomorrow and seller has decided not to pay HOA delinquent fees.

17 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by cesar llanes

"I never have a problem getting through to Aurora, I just get told something differen…"

Catherine Myers replied May 13, 2011 to Aurora stinks! Need contact help...

7 May 16, 2011
Reply by Kamran Mostofi

"Yes, they are doing this for some.  I haven't figured out yet what the criteria is f…"

Catherine Myers replied Apr 28, 2011 to Chase Bank is giving seller 30K to short sell! Has anyone heard of this?

38 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************