Kelly Magreevy's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"To Elaine: Thanks and B of A had a fit when I contacted the investor. The investor w…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Mar 6, 2011 to Short Sale Decline letter from B of A..talked to investor and he didn't decline short sale!

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

"Hi Lisa, Look on the original loan paperwork for the investor. That is what I did wi…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Mar 6, 2011 to Short Sale Decline letter from B of A..talked to investor and he didn't decline short sale!

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

"Hi Everyone! Here is an update! We are closing March 15th. I got the short sale appr…"

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

"I want to thank you guys for posting Kim Easton's number! I got very lucky when I ca…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Jan 26, 2011 to Freddie Mac Escalation for BofA Short Sale

11 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Another update! Can you believe I am on the 14th trustee sale postponement on this d…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Jan 26, 2011 to Short Sale Decline letter from B of A..talked to investor and he didn't decline short sale!

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

"Kathleen, do you have any contacts that you can give me at Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Nov 9, 2010 to FNMA email format

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

"Hi everyone! Well just an update! By the time I got the short sale sorted out and pu…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Sep 7, 2010 to Short Sale Decline letter from B of A..talked to investor and he didn't decline short sale!

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

"The investor said that he is going to contact B of A. I was going to wait for a repl…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Aug 14, 2010 to Short Sale Decline letter from B of A..talked to investor and he didn't decline short sale!

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

"Wow! Are you serious? I just assumed that they mixed up the files. Well let me tell…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Aug 13, 2010 to Short Sale Decline letter from B of A..talked to investor and he didn't decline short sale!

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

"I can't out of town on business flight attendant...also has 2nd with Litton..any cha…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Jun 24, 2010 to Bank United

5 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************