Jim McCormack's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I could care less what FHA charges, etc. My point is that all the short sale bank sh…"

Jim McCormack replied Jun 28, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"So you are saying that in your transaction (i.e. not the poster's) that the buyer pu…"

Jim McCormack replied Jun 27, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"What was "criminal" about the transaction.  All I saw was that the buyer flipped the…"

Jim McCormack replied Jun 27, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"I think this thread has gone off the rails a bit.  The short sale lender can deny a…"

Jim McCormack replied Jun 25, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"The short sale lender can simply reject the short sale request, which is exactly wha…"

Jim McCormack replied Jun 24, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"I agree with Kevin.  Unless repairs are stipulated in the contract, all real estate…"

Jim McCormack replied Jun 9, 2013 to Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"Regardless of the loan servicer, the HUD PFS Program provides a deficiency waiver ev…"

Jim McCormack replied May 12, 2013 to BofA PFS Short Sale / Deficiency Waiver?

5 May 12, 2013
Reply by Ghana Bigsby

"I was just notified of the need for this exact same listing agreement verbiage on a…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 11, 2013 to BOFA Short Sale NEW HUD Guidelines

21 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Linda Solomon

"I agree with you on this point 100%."

Jim McCormack replied Feb 10, 2013 to You have GOT to be kidding me- what BofA wants from short sale buyers now

115 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Bill, I could not disagree more.  Sellers have a duty to disclose material defects w…"

Jim McCormack replied Feb 10, 2013 to You have GOT to be kidding me- what BofA wants from short sale buyers now

115 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************