Josh M. Boggs's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"The one argument that I still don't see anyone capable of backing facts for is where…"

Josh M. Boggs replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"From where we sit it sounds like there have certainly been a few red flags on this o…"

Josh M. Boggs replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"WOW!! Now that's something I've never heard before.. a servicer requesting a change…"

Josh M. Boggs replied May 16, 2011 to The Short Sale Black List!!

33 May 23, 2011
Reply by Tamara Dorris

"lol.. well I guess the "reputable" portion of my reply could have been left off, but…"

Josh M. Boggs replied May 9, 2011 to Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

"Yes Thom,   Thank you for helping me get that clear.  I mis-spoke about the "laws" i…"

Josh M. Boggs replied May 9, 2011 to Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

"Bankruptcy laws certainly can differ from state to state, however we have had numero…"

Josh M. Boggs replied May 8, 2011 to Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

"Guys,   Sorry, but when dealing with the FTC in past experiences along with diving i…"

Josh M. Boggs replied Feb 13, 2011 to UNDER FTC MARS RULING, REALTORS CANNOT NEGOTIATE SHORT SALES WITHOUT BEING IN COMPLIANCE ($11,00 penalty per day)

61 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Lisa Henderson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************