Jerri Schick's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen Mark.  I stopped taking short sales at the end of last year and turned over all…"

Jerri Schick replied Mar 3, 2013 to Done with short sales

22 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Douglas Michie Johnson

"I have been successful several times in getting the HOA to accept a contribution fro…"

Jerri Schick replied Jul 22, 2012 to Would You / Should I Take This Short Sale Listing???

32 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Camille Roberts

"I love docusign.  But do you also use it to get electronic signatures on short sales…"

Jerri Schick replied Jul 8, 2012 to Short Sale Paperwork, Compiling and sending to clients electronically

5 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Wow.  Our short sale addendum does not speak to multiple offer at all.  I can see ho…"

Jerri Schick replied Mar 25, 2012 to Obligation to Bank on a Back Up Offer

9 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Wells Fargo waived the requirement by signing off on the document as is with only th…"

Jerri Schick replied Mar 14, 2012 to Title Company Won't Sign Shortsale Affidavit

19 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

"I just got an email from the negotiator saying that her manager signed off on the af…"

Jerri Schick replied Mar 12, 2012 to Title Company Won't Sign Shortsale Affidavit

19 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

"Thanks Justin, I wonder if your back-up title company also does business in Texas?  …"

Jerri Schick replied Mar 12, 2012 to Title Company Won't Sign Shortsale Affidavit

19 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

"Okay, this is now reaching epic proportions.  I have called 3 other title companies…"

19 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

"Yes.  And I apologize to Texas American Title.  It is Southland Title Company, not T…"

19 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

"I am in the Houston/Galveston area and it is Texas American Title Company that is gi…"

19 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************