Toby Boyce's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The key in Bryant's situation is why was the $10,000 required? If it was an appraisa…"

Toby Boyce replied Apr 22, 2012 to GFE items, question

19 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Pat Chadwell

"Richard - I actually have built into my Top Producer Short Sale Submission Plan to u…"

Toby Boyce replied Aug 7, 2011 to Simple question, what normal frequency do seller's agent provide updates to buyers.....a common courtesy?

23 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Amber Rose

"I pay 25%. I don't treat my short sale clients any different (regardless of the work…"

Toby Boyce replied Aug 7, 2011 to What Do You Pay As a Referral Fee?

13 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Danielle Petroske

"I'm a Keller Williams agent and just sat through the "mastery" class that they requi…"

Toby Boyce replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I've got to attend NAR Mid-Year so my travel budget needs another closing before I b…"

Toby Boyce replied Feb 25, 2010 to Great to see so many Short Sale Super Stars at the Keller Williams Family Reunion

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Mike Zwarick

"Wish I could have been one of them. Already blocked out 2011. Went to Inman in Janua…"

Toby Boyce replied Feb 25, 2010 to Great to see so many Short Sale Super Stars at the Keller Williams Family Reunion

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Mike Zwarick

"My feeling is: it all depends. We have cold weather here in Ohio, so I always prefer…"

Toby Boyce replied Feb 23, 2010 to Leaving utilties on in properties once homeonwer moves out

6 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************