Holly B. Long's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"You are suppose to have an answer within 45 days..The hard part is determining when…"

Holly B. Long replied Sep 14, 2011 to Chase/Freddie HAFA timeline

7 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by jennifer mullen

"That is the first I have heard that HAFA short sales won't pay seller concessions..I…"

Holly B. Long replied Sep 14, 2011 to Chase HAFA

5 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Mike Rosania

"It has been my experience that best to do what you have to do to keep the 2nd from b…"

Holly B. Long replied Sep 14, 2011 to How to Avoid 2nd Second Loan Being Charged Off & Sent to Recovery - Collections?

4 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Holly B. Long

"I had 2 awful experiences --where as soon as one buyer walked - I put in another buy…"

Holly B. Long replied Sep 14, 2011 to Bank America and their Idiotic Systems

5 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Two weeks ago I submitted an offer/short sale package - with the HAFA information an…"

Holly B. Long replied Sep 14, 2011 to TO APPLY FOR HAFA, THE SELLER NEEDS TO BE NOTIFY BY THE LENDER BEFORE WE INITIATE THE SHORT SALE?

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Holly B. Long

"How do you disclose that the seller and their real estate agent are brother/sister? …"

Holly B. Long replied Aug 29, 2011 to Short Sale Black List Pt 2.

8 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"My suggestion would be the same as Becky and Smitty....especially with the twitter t…"

Holly B. Long replied Aug 24, 2011 to BofA Short sale Problem

4 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Brent Innocenzi

"I am in a similar situation in that my file was showing that it was in "valuation" i…"

Holly B. Long replied Aug 24, 2011 to HAFA SS w/ BofA/AMS SSA expired and they are saying I'm SOL

4 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Harry Clay

"My experience has been that if you can find out who has the file and contact them -…"

Holly B. Long replied Aug 14, 2011 to If a 2nd has gone to collections, is it impossible to do a short sale?

34 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Robin Lemmons

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************