Rodney Mason's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"That would be a severe conflict of interest.  You are an interested party to the tra…"

Rodney Mason replied Apr 22, 2012 to Can I notarize client affidavits?

12 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey Sampson

"All fees and items paid by a buyer or seller must be fully disclosed on the HUD-1. …"

Rodney Mason replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"If the seller's current mortgage has mortgage insurance, then the MI company must al…"

Rodney Mason replied Dec 11, 2011 to Mortgage Insurance Contribution

35 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"A lot will depend on what type of mortgage the seller currentl has.  I have a buyer…"

Rodney Mason replied Dec 11, 2011 to Will BOA allow a Buyer to finance closing costs by adding $5,000 to the approved sale price?

5 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Cody Lampariello

"If the buyer is obtaining a mortgage, then the buyer's lender will not allow furnitu…"

Rodney Mason replied Dec 11, 2011 to Does BOA allow a Seller to replace furniture to close a sale

21 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Tonia Vickery

"I saw were you mentioned "insurance" in the middle of the entry.  If there was an in…"

Rodney Mason replied Dec 4, 2011 to Chase/Freddie Mac - Fraud? NEED advice

4 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Most often, adding one more person to the mix is not advisable.  Short sales are tim…"

Rodney Mason replied Nov 13, 2011 to Buyer's agent asking to speak to negotiator

60 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kevin Vitali

"There are agency guidelines (i.e. FHA, Fannie Mae, etc) that restrict transactions w…"

Rodney Mason replied Oct 30, 2011 to Lenders and that whole "Arm's Length" thing ...

17 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Rodney Mason

"It will really depend on the type of financing the borrower is obtaining.  For an FH…"

Rodney Mason replied Oct 30, 2011 to Lenders and that whole "Arm's Length" thing ...

17 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Rodney Mason

"The buyer and seller are related by marriage.  Blood or not, they are still related.…"

Rodney Mason replied Oct 16, 2011 to CHASE-ARMS LENGTH TRANSACTION

20 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by William Hampton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************