Richard's Discussions (254)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"  From a buyer standpoint, and if required I'd rather see Bryant's approach to recov…"

Richard replied Aug 2, 2011 to Negotiation shorts sale for other realtors, is anyone charging fees instead of the commission%?

18 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Hi Brian,   That's a key point.  This home was a part of a divorce settlement a few…"

Richard replied Aug 1, 2011 to Has Anyone Worked with Charles Schwabe??

4 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Hi Michelle,   I'm curious to find out your outcome on this short sale with Charles…"

Richard replied Aug 1, 2011 to Has Anyone Worked with Charles Schwabe??

4 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Hi again Kathleen,   It would appear from all the factors Wendy and Jeff pointed out…"

Richard replied Aug 1, 2011 to VA Short Sale BPO Too High

9 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Hi Kathleen,   That's very unfortunate, especially after all the hard work.  Was the…"

Richard replied Jul 31, 2011 to VA Short Sale BPO Too High

9 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Hi Jeff,   I am not an agent but, speaking as a short sale participant, I am just as…"

Richard replied Jul 28, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"  I think this photo sums it up. :)  Have a great day!  Rich   "

Richard replied Jul 25, 2011 to BOA Please Learn what a Non Arms Length Transaction Is...really

25 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Hi again Christina,   Don't take offense to this, but I have laugh somewhat when you…"

Richard replied Jul 25, 2011 to BOA Please Learn what a Non Arms Length Transaction Is...really

25 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Hi Christina,   First of all, let me say that I am not an agent.  I look at this fro…"

25 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Thanks for the advice Smitty.  Right now I'm in the top percentage of the market val…"

Richard replied Jul 22, 2011 to Information Disclosure question

4 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Richard

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************