Lyonel Katz's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Choose me! Tip #1 Always make sure to check your settlement statement! The short s…"

Lyonel Katz replied Feb 2, 2017 to GET PUBLISHED BY Short Sale Super STARS

33 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Kristine Zelazo Short Sale Gal

"Why is the 2nd telling you that they need the approval 1st?"

Lyonel Katz replied Aug 8, 2013 to Needing Help! Both 1st & 2nd want the approval letter from the other

6 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Scott Marvin

"I am sorry to hear your story Marti. Definitely there are some short sales that are…"

Lyonel Katz replied Aug 8, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Kathleen, is anyone willing to do an appraisal? What is the value of the home and wh…"

Lyonel Katz replied Aug 8, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Donna, did you open a case with FNMA?"

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Raymond, Have you opened a case with Fannie Mae? You can open cases on their website…"

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Let us know how it goes. I always love to learn and am curious about your case."

Lyonel Katz replied Aug 8, 2013 to Buyer of an Ocwen short sale in Dutchess county, NY- going on 10 months.

9 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"RTR Definitely acts tough and throws their weight around, but I witnessed them fold…"

Lyonel Katz replied Aug 8, 2013 to Second not Budging.

6 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Lyonel Katz

"I do not usually like to comment on topics that I am not certain in, but I recently…"

Lyonel Katz replied Aug 8, 2013 to Buyer of an Ocwen short sale in Dutchess county, NY- going on 10 months.

9 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"I agree with Brian. If a willing party is able to complete an appraisal you can pote…"

Lyonel Katz replied Aug 2, 2013 to Green Tree help needed

3 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Brent Innocenzi

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************