Christina Conrad's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff,   What is this program you are referring to where the seller can get $20,000?"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 12, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"I have some contacts I can share with you...just send me an email to cconrad@sivilsl…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 11, 2011 to Wells Fargo

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Christina Conrad

"LOL..way to go Brenda...you sound like my boss..."

Christina Conrad replied Jul 11, 2011 to Steady stream of inflated BPOs- REO agents using them as loss leaders for listings

35 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"BOA is requiring these now...we do them...we have to change the listing agent to som…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 11, 2011 to Is anyone NOT signing the BOA addendum?

25 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Christina Conrad

"We submit all of our ss with offers....Jeff is right,,,the offer is the key element.…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 11, 2011 to When to send a short sale package to the lender(s)?

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"WE don't have any issue...I work for a Law Group and we work with a Realty on short…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 11, 2011 to Short Sale Negotiators and compensation from lenders

16 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Scott, we do them all the time...but ours is the listing agent is related to the buy…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 11, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"LOL...No Harry..mine was not a meth house..it was a hoarder house..."

Christina Conrad replied Jul 1, 2011 to Bank Paying for Meth Cleanup?

9 May 25, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Good luck!  We have a house that hoarders lived in and the bank absolutely refused t…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 1, 2011 to Bank Paying for Meth Cleanup?

9 May 25, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"I would contact the probate attorney over the estate.  Property that is in probate i…"

Christina Conrad replied Jun 30, 2011 to PROBATE SALE: mom died and left an unpaid-upside down reverse mortgage. Probate sale process help needed. Is this listing worth to get?

7 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************