Christina Conrad's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Sue Ellen,   Don't know if this will help...but a friend of mine called in to Custom…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 29, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Apparently when the seller called in to cancel the loan mod..they made the statement…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 29, 2011 to Bank of America and cancellation of Loan Mods?

3 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Christina Conrad

"Issue resolved...would say thanks, but no one responded...lol"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 29, 2011 to Bank of America and cancellation of Loan Mods?

3 Jul 29, 2011

"I read the article..The crazy thing is, the banks could sell it themselves but choos…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 29, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"It is always a good rule of thumb to ask everytime you call the lender if there is a…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 26, 2011 to Could Someone Please Share Their Experience With LBPS

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Maria Evans

"Rita:   Just wanted to let you know that the law firm I work with is fixing to chall…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 26, 2011 to Wells New Short Sale Affidavit-Has Anyone Ran Into It Yet?

59 Jul 26, 2011

"No offense taken....if I can make someone laugh, I feel like I have accomplished som…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 25, 2011 to BOA Please Learn what a Non Arms Length Transaction Is...really

25 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Richard

"I am sure you are right....my frustration comes from doing what BOA asks us to do an…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 25, 2011 to BOA Please Learn what a Non Arms Length Transaction Is...really

25 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Good to know Tara..thanks for that.."

Christina Conrad replied Jul 25, 2011 to Modifications

17 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Leanne Noble

"Thanks for the article Harry..very interesting reading...not surprising, but interes…"

Christina Conrad replied Jul 25, 2011 to Modifications

17 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Leanne Noble

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************