Lila Lopez's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have done many short sales with Bank of America , some with the Florida Incentive…"

Lila Lopez replied May 6, 2012 to BofA not wanting to pay FL incentive as promised

24 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Toni Campbell

"Hi Nelly,   I did get a short sale approval with Space Coast on a home that had chin…"

Lila Lopez replied Mar 25, 2012 to FHA Short Sale with BofA denied due to the severity of the Chinese Drywall in the home.

15 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Nelly Flaque

"Good Morning to all,   As an agent here in Miami, I can share that I have been on bo…"

Lila Lopez replied Nov 16, 2011 to Buyer's agent asking to speak to negotiator

60 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kevin Vitali

"Good Morning Mr. Lindbloom,   As has already been suggested, you will want to have y…"

Lila Lopez replied Nov 7, 2011 to Chase SS Help/Advice

6 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

"That is definitely great news. My suggestion is to make sure to stay in constant con…"

Lila Lopez replied Oct 29, 2011 to Confused buyer dealing with BOFA, please help!

14 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by EDWARD ( Augie ) AUGSBERGER

"Thanks Dan, I learned the hard way on my very first short sale that the two departme…"

Lila Lopez replied Oct 25, 2011 to Confused buyer dealing with BOFA, please help!

14 Oct 30, 2011

"Good Morning Ebin,   I have worked with Greentree on a prior transaction and they ar…"

Lila Lopez replied Oct 23, 2011 to BofA won't extend without 2nd approval, have verbal approval, but HUD will be 2 days too late - Help?

3 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Lila Lopez

"Good Morning Michael,   At this stage you will want to call the customer care number…"

Lila Lopez replied Oct 23, 2011 to HAFA approval with BOA

23 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Good Morning,   I have worked with Bank of America through the Equator system both a…"

Lila Lopez replied Oct 23, 2011 to Confused buyer dealing with BOFA, please help!

14 Oct 30, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************