Sam's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I have done two with them, top notch in my book.  You have to be on the ball becuase…"

Sam replied May 17, 2012 to Anyone worked with Seterus?

6 May 17, 2012
Reply by Aida Rodriguez

"I have yet to receive response from the negotiator regarding the language, I have le…"

Sam replied May 15, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"I am in South Carolina"

Sam replied May 15, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"I just received a letter this afternoon with the new deficiency language, HSBC is th…"

Sam replied May 11, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Joseph, Just out of curiosity, how does the conversation of deficiency come up in th…"

Sam replied May 10, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"The reality is, there are times when the options are in their favor.  A short sale d…"

Sam replied May 10, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"If there is no MI or second lien, we are over 90% success rate in getting all defici…"

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"From Feb...first letter when we catagorically rejected any cash contribution   "With…"

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"In my experience, there are two letters that Wells Fargo uses, one with waiver and o…"

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"You are giving the banks too much credit to assume it is a bait and switch, they are…"

Sam replied May 3, 2012 to Two otherwise-identical versions of Chase short sale approval letter issued at same time--one waives deficiency, one doesn't

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Sam

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************