Jim Schneider's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Bryant,   I'd echo everything you said about listing short sales from my experience…"

Jim Schneider replied May 24, 2012 to Short Sales Are Serious Business And Require Serious Minds

6 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"I have had clients frustrated by this before, these days, I let them know up front t…"

Jim Schneider replied May 23, 2012 to Seller is refusing to give any more financial information to Bank of America

13 May 23, 2012
Reply by Namneet Dhaliwal

"Just out of morbid curiousity, what were they asking for that he didn't want to prod…"

Jim Schneider replied May 22, 2012 to Seller is refusing to give any more financial information to Bank of America

13 May 23, 2012
Reply by Namneet Dhaliwal

"Down payment assistance loans still show up as a lien, I'd say if  they can't look t…"

Jim Schneider replied May 22, 2012 to Sellers realtorwithholding info - variances - HUD and second mortgage

8 May 25, 2012
Reply by Happy831

"The one time where my buyer didn't insist on this we went to a closing table and did…"

Jim Schneider replied May 13, 2012 to Sharing short sale approval letters with buyer's agent....pros and cons? Does buyer's agent need to see letters?

27 May 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Rogers

"Michael Schneider (no relation) http://shortsalesuperstars.com/profile/MichaelSchnei…"

Jim Schneider replied May 9, 2012 to I need a Broker in Greater Hartford Ct.

3 May 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Schneider

"Satar, I have had contributions from the lender towards tax lients, it wasn't a huge…"

Jim Schneider replied May 9, 2012 to Tax lIens

17 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Harry Clay

"Kristen, foreclosures do definitely happen durring short sales, and getting the forc…"

Jim Schneider replied May 9, 2012 to Tax lIens

17 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Harry Clay

"Kristen, first, most of the time these show up at the county recorder's website, so…"

Jim Schneider replied May 8, 2012 to Tax lIens

17 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Harry Clay

"Gary, so the buyer is going USDA, the seller's loan is serviced by BofA, and the buy…"

Jim Schneider replied May 8, 2012 to B of A Short sale and USDA will not take Appraised value

4 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************