Bill Travis's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I obtained a legal opinion on the questions about this scenario. The CU has a legal…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 8, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"Thom, this is in the Phoenix area."

Bill Travis replied Mar 7, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"Thanks Jeff, I was just searching for an investment in a condo unit for a Canadian c…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 7, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"My buyer is serious; wants the house; isn't looking; and will wait Provided there is…"

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"Give me some good reasons why it is to my buyers benefit to put up a non-refundable…"

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"The Negotiator, I can understand from the listing agent and lender point of view; ke…"

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"Anyone contemplating dual agency in AZ (where it is legal) should thoroughly underst…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 6, 2011 to Double-siding a short sale - YES or NO?

39 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Michael J Wollen

"Sherry, the 2nd agreed to drop the requirement after I requested the listing agent t…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 6, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"What I'm seeing here in the Phoenix area is some agents are hiring attorneys to do t…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 6, 2011 to Double-siding a short sale - YES or NO?

39 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Michael J Wollen

"I got around it. I refused to sign because I'm not a party to the contract. My buyer…"

Bill Travis replied Mar 6, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************