Cameron Piper - Keller Williams's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

""

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 19, 2011 to Are Realtors required to submit all offers to the Sellers?

14 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Susan Laframboise

"Smitty,   The law was stated and a link provided in my original reply to this messag…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 17, 2011 to States that Require a Real Estate License to negotiate short sales

53 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Ben,   I don't want to take this conversation too far off track here, but a statemen…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 17, 2011 to States that Require a Real Estate License to negotiate short sales

53 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Lisa,   It really sounds like the system only allows you two options.  Commit intent…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 17, 2011 to MD Real Estate Comm. answer for negotiating short sales without license. Yes in my situation

18 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Lisa Marx

"What question are you trying to "get around"?"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 17, 2011 to MD Real Estate Comm. answer for negotiating short sales without license. Yes in my situation

18 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Lisa Marx

"Advice: patience Normal: no I typically only submit seller side HUDs, and in fact,…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 17, 2011 to Asset company wants closing costs breakdown before signing approval

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by John Ayala

"I don't know what state you are in and if there are regulations for accelerated fore…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 16, 2011 to IndyMac - Vacant Home

6 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Michael Rigley

"MN - Statute 82.55 subdivision 19 https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=82.55"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 16, 2011 to States that Require a Real Estate License to negotiate short sales

53 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"The seller not on the mortgage can be as furious as he/she wants but their refusal t…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 16, 2011 to FNMA Request for Seller Financials

19 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Chuck Wartman

"Mike, Do you have specific concerns or is this just a general question? Cameron Pi…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 16, 2011 to IndyMac - Vacant Home

6 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Michael Rigley

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************