Cameron Piper - Keller Williams's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Karen, I have found through the years that arm's length is defined by the bank and…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Oct 1, 2012 to Is there a limit to "family member" in the arm's length agreement?

7 Jun 16, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"First - I am almost certain that you can be her agent.  I have never read an Arm's L…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 22, 2012 to Need help with Arms Length definition FHA PFS

7 May 1, 2012
Reply by Pat Chadwell

"Maria,   I'll take a little different spin on this and say who cares about hardship,…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Sep 6, 2011 to Hardship Reasons other than Financial - Help

34 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Jennifer,   Based on my recent experiences with the HAP program (3 in the last 6 mon…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Jul 2, 2011 to Anyone familiar with Department of Defense's Homeowners Assistance Program for soldiers deploying?

18 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tracy

"I was in a meeting with a Wells Fargo Vice President last week and this very questio…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied May 12, 2011 to Was wondering if anyone knew if the purchaser of a property can actually negotiate the Short Sale with the bank? Its for a NJ Property?

6 May 17, 2011
Reply by Catherine Smith

"It sounds about right for Chase.  They typically order their information right up fr…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied May 12, 2011 to Quick question about Short Sale Timeline

19 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Becky Anderson

"Make a settlement offer to the bankruptcy department. Most SS Negotiators aren't edu…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied May 10, 2011 to "2nd lien strip" or set-aside

3 May 10, 2011
Reply by Cameron Piper - Keller Williams

"I currently have two HAP short sales underway.  Yes short sales.   In the first the…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 20, 2011 to Anyone familiar with Department of Defense's Homeowners Assistance Program for soldiers deploying?

18 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tracy

"In MN the right to deficiency flows through the rights of the lien holder.  Therefor…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 20, 2011 to MI Company ~ Deficiency Claim on Borrower

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Brian Avery

"John,   Point of clarification - the bank won't have any problem that the seller is…"

Cameron Piper - Keller Williams replied Apr 19, 2011 to Are Realtors required to submit all offers to the Sellers?

14 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Susan Laframboise

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************