Daniel Sandoval's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"sucks...clients that were approved last year and couldnt close due to buyers issue  …"

Daniel Sandoval replied Apr 4, 2017 to hafa relocation incentive

3 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Vikki Lucas

"hello everyone..i might have the same scenario. I just got a wells fargo approved sh…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Oct 17, 2014 to Is $8,500 required to the junior lien holder in a HAFA short sale?

22 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"THank you"

Daniel Sandoval replied Apr 9, 2012 to Bofa is declining my short sale because they dont want the seller recieveing hafa from first lien holder Wells fargo

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel Sandoval

"At the same time i applied hafa for both loans but the only one that got approve und…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Apr 9, 2012 to Bofa is declining my short sale because they dont want the seller recieveing hafa from first lien holder Wells fargo

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel Sandoval

"with wells fargo it went smooth...with the 2nd being bofa, they applied and they nev…"

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel Sandoval

"actually i got a call from a bofa rep from social media..she is going to help me exp…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Apr 3, 2012 to Bofa is declining my short sale because they dont want the seller recieveing hafa from first lien holder Wells fargo

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel Sandoval

"actually i got a call from a bofa rep from social media..she is going to help me exp…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Apr 3, 2012 to Bofa is declining my short sale because they dont want the seller recieveing hafa from first lien holder Wells fargo

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel Sandoval

"They will accept the short sale but sometimes will ask for a contribution. I have on…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Aug 1, 2011 to Will lenders consider a short sale when the seller isn't in default?

53 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Duffy

"have buyer remove from loan mod and continue with the short sale..easy as that"

Daniel Sandoval replied Aug 1, 2011 to Simultaneos loan modification and foreclosure

28 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Daniel Sandoval

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************