Trong Dang's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Wayne and Ron for the advice, in this case I have also reached out to the…"

Trong Dang replied Jun 25, 2013 to No notary in China?

3 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Trong Dang

"Try the page below. See if the number there helps. It also looks like Petra, (in dis…"

Trong Dang replied May 9, 2013 to VA not responding to Chase

5 May 15, 2013
Reply by Holly Jessop

"Updating the Hardship letter and sending in the supporting documentation can really…"

Trong Dang replied May 6, 2013 to BofA - FHA - won't release out of mod to allow short sale set up

4 May 6, 2013
Reply by Trong Dang

"I haven't worked with US Bank in the 1st postition. There are some numbers and email…"

Trong Dang replied May 1, 2013 to US Bank Escalation Contact Needed

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Om Hans

"I do not have any specific contacts for you, but BofA social media team at twitter i…"

Trong Dang replied May 1, 2013 to Home Mod with Bank of America

5 May 2, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"Hello David,   My name is Trong and I live and work in Kent, Washington. I am an exp…"

Trong Dang replied Apr 22, 2013 to Kent, Washington-Superstar Needed

1 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Trong Dang

"From what I understand, if the loan was discharged in a BK, when the owners pursue a…"

Trong Dang replied Apr 15, 2013 to BECU denies HAFA short sale even though Seller qualifies...

10 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Thank you Brian and Ron for the great feedback, I will see the buyer will pay 3k rou…"

Trong Dang replied Apr 11, 2013 to BECU denies HAFA short sale even though Seller qualifies...

10 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Rob, At this point, bring all of your guns for the fight if you have them.  I had a…"

Trong Dang replied Apr 10, 2013 to I'm stuck with an unrealistic valuation

6 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"No EQ issues really. Only thing I really noticed was it seemed that a few messages t…"

Trong Dang replied Mar 29, 2013 to Equator Issues

6 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Michele Mallory

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************