Elliott Levine's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"This is  exactly why most realtors hate short sales. Its pretty simple: Try to make…"

Elliott Levine replied Dec 5, 2012 to When to do Inspections?

112 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"Jeff, Believe it or not, most of the negotiators do not have a degree or any educati…"

Elliott Levine replied Jan 24, 2012 to What lenders allow a law firm to get paid from the lenders proceeds at settlement ?

41 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Jeff,   Do you happen to know the education and qualification requirements of the em…"

Elliott Levine replied Jan 24, 2012 to What lenders allow a law firm to get paid from the lenders proceeds at settlement ?

41 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"IMr. Clay,   Duly noted and respected.    I am just helping to educate the community…"

41 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Kevin, You hit the nail right on the head. More and more states are identifying shor…"

Elliott Levine replied Jan 23, 2012 to What lenders allow a law firm to get paid from the lenders proceeds at settlement ?

41 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Agreed. There are plenty of 3rd party firms, that have no clue what they are doing.…"

Elliott Levine replied Jan 23, 2012 to How much time does it take to complete a short sale?

17 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Jeff,   What is your typical turn around time on a short sale ?"

Elliott Levine replied Jan 23, 2012 to What lenders allow a law firm to get paid from the lenders proceeds at settlement ?

41 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Jeff,   Our average turn around time for a short sale decision is 30 - 60 days."

41 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Jeff,   My apologies as I am fiesty today also. I dont your track record or what typ…"

41 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Brian,   Thank you for your reply....I actuallly wasnt trying to drum up business...…"

41 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************