Wayne Brooks's Discussions (491)

Discussions Replied To (468) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, a little late in the game to be looking at it now. A quiet Title will take mont…"

Wayne Brooks replied Sep 9, 2015 to Trird Loan is fraudulent judgment

5 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

"If it's HAFA, then they'll pay a 6% commission. That doesn't mean some lien holder c…"

Wayne Brooks replied Aug 25, 2015 to HAFA Regulations in regard to commission

3 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

"Exactly, show up prepared to close as scheduled. The seller's attorney may not have…"

Wayne Brooks replied Aug 6, 2015 to my buyer is being charged a shortsale processing fee that was not disclosed by the sellers agent

4 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Smitty

"Yep, silly. I just had the same exact situation, the listing agent signed it, right…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jul 28, 2015 to FHA Ammendetory Clause

1 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"I assume you mean it's a credit from the Buyer's lender, on the buyer side. Used to…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jul 27, 2015 to "Lender Promotional Credit?" on HUD1, quicken loans?

1 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Did you verify the bank actually owns it? They would have had to actually foreclose.…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jun 23, 2015 to everhome shortsale contact info???

2 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"I assume you mean the seller won't sign. If the seller isn't motivated to cooperate,…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jun 12, 2015 to Capital one

1 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Well, first of all it's not a short sale from what you've described. By law they hav…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jun 2, 2015 to Widow with no will-Not on mortgage

3 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

"Gregory, you should stay away from short sales for two reasons: 1) Lenders are looki…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jun 1, 2015 to I'm new to short sale real estate investing. What are the typical documents needed in a short sale package?

5 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Pass. Why would you want to tie up the seller for over 90 days, then the buyer walks?"

Wayne Brooks replied Jun 1, 2015 to Ocwen and a Home Sale Contingency

4 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************