Patti Lyles's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for pushing back this AUCTION .com crap and sharing what happens with us all."

Patti Lyles replied Sep 8, 2013 to ME vs Auction.com & Nationstar

42 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

" I love Superstars! Thank you all for your contribution on this topic. On ever one o…"

Patti Lyles replied Aug 4, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"I cannot speak to credit card debt. This was a medical debt. They got a judgment and…"

Patti Lyles replied Jul 21, 2013 to CBCS is the third and is holding my short sale hostage

39 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"CBCS, I think is the same collection agency I dealt with. So. California location. C…"

Patti Lyles replied Jul 21, 2013 to CBCS is the third and is holding my short sale hostage

39 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"@Ron Wow... that action that it was quitclaimed Back to Seller after sale, is a "Wha…"

Patti Lyles replied Jun 28, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"This is important to me and generous of you to share.  For clarification: This sugge…"

Patti Lyles replied Jun 25, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"No, you never said you were an agent. I asked b/c I know better to assume everyone o…"

Patti Lyles replied Jun 25, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"@Ron - everyone on this forum comes from different backgrounds:    You wrote "...Us…"

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Good call Jeff you are right, separate issues. I am a legal advocate for tenants stu…"

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Does Lisa’s property have a NOD or NTS? The answer to this important, as it applies…"

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************