Pacita C Dimacali's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank, you Sam. This is very good and helpful information"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Dec 31, 2013 to IRS tax lien on short sale

6 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Pacita C Dimacali

"Thanks, Brett Working on the IRS package now. Already have the preliminary title rep…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Dec 30, 2013 to IRS tax lien on short sale

6 Dec 31, 2013

"Thanks, Bryant I was hoping there are success stories from people who were able to g…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Dec 29, 2013 to IRS tax lien on short sale

6 Dec 31, 2013

"Two most frustrating banks to deal with: Bank of America and Chase. Bank of America…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Jan 8, 2012 to Easy Banks to Work With and Difficult Banks to Work With

50 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Leggitt

"Eric Before I take a short sale listing, I always ask the seller if he has consulted…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Oct 5, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I have a client who came to me two weeks before the auction. He had been applying fo…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Oct 3, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Please remember that as a condition of approving short sales, sellers do not receive…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Jul 14, 2010 to Bank says Seller owes $10K, seller can't pay... now what?!

3 Jul 14, 2010

"The last BOA short sale listing I had was also for a condo. By the time the seller c…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Mar 30, 2010 to BOA - Won't pay/allow back Condo Fees???

5 Mar 30, 2010

"Fiinally closed on a short sale after nearly 7 months of going back and forth betwee…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Mar 30, 2010 to Buyer to "contribute" towards paying off second lender, out of escrow

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kim Himmel

"From our attorney: Question and Answer Regarding Junior Lienholder’s Demand For Com…"

Pacita C Dimacali replied Jan 18, 2010 to Buyer to "contribute" towards paying off second lender, out of escrow

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kim Himmel

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************