Tara Samney's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Ditto.  B of A has nothing over the loans they shed to GT. "

Tara Samney replied Oct 17, 2012 to Green tree Recovery wants $45k to satisy 2nd HELP ME

10 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Tara Samney

"Is that to release the lien with NO deficiency or really lien only?  If for a defici…"

Tara Samney replied Oct 17, 2012 to Green tree Recovery wants $45k to satisy 2nd HELP ME

10 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Tara Samney

"I just had it this week.  It was confusing b/c homeowner had already called and was…"

Tara Samney replied Oct 7, 2012 to Will BOA process a VA short sale while payments are current?

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Richard "RJ" Kas

"Yes.  Be sure homeowner has a conversation with B of A on the VA eligibility.  They…"

Tara Samney replied Oct 7, 2012 to Will BOA process a VA short sale while payments are current?

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Richard "RJ" Kas

"My experience has been Citi has been way tougher (much longer wait) than NationStar…"

Tara Samney replied Sep 23, 2012 to Nightmare Short Sale, Now Loan is Being Sold?

18 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"I encountered this before and failed in a dispute b/c they wouldn't consider distres…"

Tara Samney replied Sep 23, 2012 to Any success fighting BPO's when the bank insist that no short sales/REO's be included in the comp.s?

13 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Teri Christensen

"Thom brought up a good point it may not be true cash - or something where they are p…"

Tara Samney replied Sep 23, 2012 to Approved Short Sale...Buyer/Agent Holding Closing!

16 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Paddy Deighan, Esq

"Linda, I closed one with WF that was FHA , and it went very smoothly. Then we starte…"

Tara Samney replied Jul 29, 2012 to FHA Wells Fargo Short Sale

10 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Linda S. Cefalu

"Be sure you know who you are speaking with (loss mitigation or recovery- it's not al…"

Tara Samney replied Jul 22, 2012 to Green Tree problems - multiple files

8 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Julie Koleszar

"Yes, I was referring to not giving out Equator access to anyone else.    This thread…"

Tara Samney replied Jul 10, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************