Seth Russell's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Spoke with HomeStreet Bank...All Short Sales are processed by David Banks...extremel…"

Seth Russell replied Dec 9, 2014 to Home Street Bank??

2 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Seth Russell

"Send a copy of the buyers recent appraisal to your Negotiator..its really the only m…"

Seth Russell replied Oct 23, 2013 to Buyer's appraisal less than FHA PFS appraisal?

6 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Seth Russell

"..You will love this one..Last week I was informed via my contact at Suntrust that t…"

Seth Russell replied Sep 30, 2013 to Thoughts on Fannie Mae's Homepath ShortSale Escalation portal! Are your overpriced counters getting resolved? yes or no

44 May 29, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I've been informed for the past 3+ weeks that Underwriting has our offer under revie…"

Seth Russell replied May 21, 2013 to US Bank..Escalation Help..

11 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Tyra General

"Ron..Thanks for the input on FDIC...I've noticed that there are ample complaints fil…"

Seth Russell replied May 16, 2013 to US Bank Escalation Contact Needed

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Om Hans

"Linda, I certainly share your feelings about USBank... My partner and I have had a f…"

Seth Russell replied May 16, 2013 to US Bank Escalation Contact Needed

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Om Hans

"Thanks Lacy..I appreciate your reply..I've been in contact with a Supervisor at USB…"

Seth Russell replied Apr 18, 2013 to US Bank..Escalation Help..

11 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Tyra General

"Hi Ron, Thank you everyone...I like this analogy and it makes sense. I appreciate ev…"

Seth Russell replied Mar 20, 2013 to WELLS FARGO-Seller informed a 1099C wont be issued?...it was his Primary Residence..MI Issue?

6 Mar 20, 2013

"Your assessment is a given from the start, we encourage our clients seek appropriate…"

Seth Russell replied Mar 20, 2013 to WELLS FARGO-Seller informed a 1099C wont be issued?...it was his Primary Residence..MI Issue?

6 Mar 20, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************