Ken Ryan's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Joanne - here is the link to the web site for all Freddie Mac servicer bulletins. Ho…"

Ken Ryan replied Jul 6, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Remember, Wells Fargo cannot refuse to include waiver of deficiency if the investor…"

Ken Ryan replied Jul 1, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Sorry to hear that. Does not seem consisitant with the "propaganda" that they would…"

Ken Ryan replied Jun 21, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"That's unfortunate - I was hoping it would be either HAFA, FHA/VA or FREDDIE where t…"

Ken Ryan replied Jun 21, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Dennis, is your seller's loan a VA or Freddie Mac? If it is a HUD/VA, contact your r…"

Ken Ryan replied Jun 20, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Hi Samuel   Thank you for sharing. This is good news. Once again it points out the i…"

Ken Ryan replied May 16, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Hi Amanda - my answer tob your first question would be to check with an attorney. Di…"

Ken Ryan replied May 15, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"I have presented this issue to appropriate NAR reprsentatives to contact Freddie Mac…"

Ken Ryan replied May 10, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"This will be interesting to see if WF in the capacity as servicer for Freddie applie…"

Ken Ryan replied May 10, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************