Laura Levenson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Brett.  I sent you a private email.  Hopefully you can help me out! :-)"

Laura Levenson replied Feb 3, 2014 to FHA Short Sales - BOA third party negotiators (Specifically, Stewart Lending Services)

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Laura Levenson

"Brett, you are able to contact HUD directly as a negotiator for the seller?  Thank y…"

Laura Levenson replied Feb 3, 2014 to FHA Short Sales - BOA third party negotiators (Specifically, Stewart Lending Services)

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Laura Levenson

"No kidding!  It seems as if we (non REO agents) have our own set of rules, and the R…"

Laura Levenson replied Sep 2, 2012 to Brokers that seem to shun other realtors

25 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Richard Beach

"Very good reading this morning!  Thank you all!   I also have a beef with these REO…"

Laura Levenson replied Sep 2, 2012 to Brokers that seem to shun other realtors

25 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Richard Beach

"From my experience, NO it is not a secured debt.  The home it was secured to is gone…"

Laura Levenson replied Feb 12, 2012 to What would be better for my clients to take Regions Bank deal or file bankruptcy

12 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"If my buyers are ever interested in short sales, they get a quick education from me…"

Laura Levenson replied Jan 15, 2012 to Why do we interview agents and/or the sellers negotiator before showing a property?

17 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Kristi Service

"As I posted earlier in this forum, according to the FTC MARS Rule, YES, attorneys ar…"

Laura Levenson replied Oct 2, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Let me preface this by saying (as have others)..YES, there are some good attorneys o…"

Laura Levenson replied Oct 2, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************