Linda Susan Fox's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I just closed one of these with Chase and it is called a Cash Incentive, the seller…"

Linda Susan Fox replied Oct 30, 2011 to Can seller use Chase $20k payment incentive to cover a personal lien concurrently at closing?

11 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Aziz Seyal

"I would include all of this in the HUD and see what the lender will pay.  You can tr…"

Linda Susan Fox replied Oct 23, 2011 to Money judgment and large amount due to HOA

5 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

"Is the buyer or seller willing to pay the difference, if so list it on the HUD as a…"

Linda Susan Fox replied Oct 16, 2011 to $1148 apart and Chase will not even let me pay difference to Wells Home Equity

5 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jenn

"Any member of the family is not arms length.  The arms length document has to be sig…"

Linda Susan Fox replied Oct 16, 2011 to CHASE-ARMS LENGTH TRANSACTION

20 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by William Hampton

"The lender makes the final decision on what the price will be.  They give an approva…"

Linda Susan Fox replied Oct 9, 2011 to Wells Fargo CRAZY Counter Offer

9 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by LaDona Lanphere

"ASC will make everyone involved sign an arms length transaction document with a nota…"

Linda Susan Fox replied Oct 9, 2011 to Buyer' Agent is related to the buyer~Is this still an Arm's Length?

14 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

"When the bank states they want X, then offer that amount if you want the home and it…"

Linda Susan Fox replied Oct 2, 2011 to Why would they do this?

13 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

"Closing Solutions-Deanna Hernandez in Northridge and Lawyers Title-Sandy Krause in B…"

Linda Susan Fox replied Oct 2, 2011 to Escrow/Title Reccomendations in SoCal

3 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

"I had a successful short sale where BofA on the first gave $3000 and PNC on the seco…"

Linda Susan Fox replied Oct 2, 2011 to PNC Average Acceptance Amount when in 2nd Position

12 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Most lenders do not like to extend especially B of A.  Maybe offer a rent back arrag…"

Linda Susan Fox replied Sep 18, 2011 to Will bank ok SS extension for sellers?

13 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************