Peter J Kim's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"that's a good point sheyenne. Homeowners don't realize that breaking even really mea…"

Peter J Kim replied Feb 26, 2013 to Should Homeowners Short Sale Now Or Wait?

7 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"Thanks David"

Peter J Kim replied Feb 10, 2013 to What Do You Think About The Short Sale Lease Back Program?

47 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Paul (No Bad Days) Smith

"Most of the lease back programs that I have seen in the past have been frauds. They…"

Peter J Kim replied Feb 10, 2013 to What Do You Think About The Short Sale Lease Back Program?

47 Apr 5, 2013

"They have the right to live in the property for a minimum of 3 years. 1 year leases…"

47 Apr 5, 2013

"Thanks Kevin. Interesting.... Personally, I do know if I approve of such a program.…"

Peter J Kim replied Feb 9, 2013 to What Do You Think About The Short Sale Lease Back Program?

47 Apr 5, 2013

"Last headline I heard was Wells Fargo now endorsing the program. Thanks for sharing…"

Peter J Kim replied Feb 8, 2013 to What Do You Think About The Short Sale Lease Back Program?

47 Apr 5, 2013

"very interesting!"

Peter J Kim replied Oct 17, 2012 to Will The Junior Lienholders ACTUALLY Pursue A Homeowner With A Deficiency Judgment?

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Let me clarify. I am in Washington state and it is a non-recourse state. From my und…"

Peter J Kim replied Oct 17, 2012 to Will The Junior Lienholders ACTUALLY Pursue A Homeowner With A Deficiency Judgment?

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Hello Patrick, http://shortsalesuperstars.com/forum/topics/up-front-fees If you look…"

Peter J Kim replied Jul 28, 2011 to Is it healthy for Brokers to charge Upfront Fees?

14 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"These are great responses for the pros of advanced fees. Tracy is a great example of…"

Peter J Kim replied Jul 25, 2011 to Is it healthy for Brokers to charge Upfront Fees?

14 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************