Michael Schneider's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"I mean the plan stated last summer under which Fannie and Freddie would align their…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 17, 2012 to 1st Mortgage investor limits on what can be paid to 2nd mortgage

17 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph Brooke

"So, when are Freddie and Fannie going to be aligned.  Wasn't that suppose to have ha…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 16, 2012 to 1st Mortgage investor limits on what can be paid to 2nd mortgage

17 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph Brooke

"@Kevin  I don't think the variance process is sufficient to address the fundamental…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 16, 2012 to Concerning FHA Short Sale Dept. using outdated appraisals for comparables.

27 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Just knowing that the bible for the FHA short sale program is ML 2008-43 indicates t…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 13, 2012 to Concerning FHA Short Sale Dept. using outdated appraisals for comparables.

27 Feb 29, 2012

"Yes, exactly, I think Jim Schneider pointed this out to me, when I do could not find…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 13, 2012 to Concerning FHA Short Sale Dept. using outdated appraisals for comparables.

27 Feb 29, 2012

"Look for this phrase in ML 08-43 Mortgagors, acting in good faith, who successfully…"

27 Feb 29, 2012

"@ Jim Totally agreed.  One of the problems with the FHA program is the "early apprai…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 12, 2012 to Concerning FHA Short Sale Dept. using outdated appraisals for comparables.

27 Feb 29, 2012

"@Dorothy Were they in the Preforeclosure Sale Program? If not, you must apply, I thi…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 10, 2012 to Concerning FHA Short Sale Dept. using outdated appraisals for comparables.

27 Feb 29, 2012

"We can try again with the FHA, Jeff.  Maybe together we can get some hearing within…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 10, 2012 to Concerning FHA Short Sale Dept. using outdated appraisals for comparables.

27 Feb 29, 2012

"@Dorothy  Well known problem with FHA short sales IMHO.  The FHA valuation guideline…"

27 Feb 29, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************