Kathleen Sheridan's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I am working with a Fannie short sale now.Fannie sent out 2 people to do BPO's, then…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Aug 5, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"My experience with the VA is that once they have their appraisal, that is the number…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Mar 25, 2012 to Bank Counter on Mold Home

7 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"I have 2 clients whose got the message from their loan servicer's that DIL was an op…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Feb 26, 2012 to Deed in Lieu: How many have you worked?

17 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by James Miner

"Thank you Kevin, Thom, Patrick, and Brian for your insights. I'm not certain what th…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Jan 15, 2012 to Estate Short Sell Reverse Mortgage or Walk?

8 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Beverly Meade

"Brian, Thank you for your reply. "

Kathleen Sheridan replied Jan 12, 2012 to Estate Short Sell Reverse Mortgage or Walk?

8 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Beverly Meade

"Best to go with what the lender wants.  Some will take it at closing, but if they wa…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Dec 31, 2011 to Arms length affidavit question

5 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"In my experience, furniture, whether sold or given by the seller to the buyer, is no…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Dec 11, 2011 to Does BOA allow a Seller to replace furniture to close a sale

21 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Tonia Vickery

"I am thankful for love of family and friends, support from the angels in my life, go…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Nov 27, 2011 to OFF TOPIC, I am thankful for............................finish the sentence

14 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Jeanine Whitehead

"It isn't the attorney's, or in my state, PA, the housing counselors who are messing…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Oct 2, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I find that it is not useful to think that a lien holder has 'no sense.' Figure out…"

Kathleen Sheridan replied Oct 2, 2011 to USAA Short Sale Nightmare-Help

5 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************