Maria Strong's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in the process of sending in a dispute today.  Fannie is saying that the proper…"

Maria Strong replied Oct 18, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Thank you Alyce!  I think that is a great idea to have the inspections completed up…"

Maria Strong replied Jun 9, 2013 to Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"I am representing the sellers.  The buyers waived the home inspection.  The buyers h…"

Maria Strong replied Jun 9, 2013 to Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"UPDATE:  Thank you for all of your responses!  I am representing the seller.  The bu…"

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"Hi Tara, I sent a copy of your message to the buyer's agent.  She wanted to know if…"

Maria Strong replied Jun 8, 2013 to Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"Thank you!  I am representing the seller.  The buyers agreed to make the repairs bef…"

Maria Strong replied Jun 7, 2013 to Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"Thank you!  I am representing the seller.  The buyers agreed to make the repairs bef…"

Maria Strong replied Jun 7, 2013 to Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"Thank you! The buyers agreed to make the repairs before settlement to meet FHA guide…"

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"Thank you! The buyers agreed to make the repairs before settlement to meet FHA guide…"

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"I had NationStar ask for a $50,000 seller cash contribution.  The seller countered a…"

Maria Strong replied Mar 24, 2013 to Promissory Note Counter Offer

26 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************