Mike Horton's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Christina, I am not sure what state you are in so I don't know if this applies to ot…"

Mike Horton replied Jul 24, 2011 to BOA Please Learn what a Non Arms Length Transaction Is...really

25 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Richard

"I would agree with is said about getting a new offer in as soon as possible. If you…"

Mike Horton replied Jul 24, 2011 to Buyer backed out--when do I tell banks?

14 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Mike Horton

"This is a growing problem. In Arizona you are required to provide an agreement notic…"

Mike Horton replied Jul 3, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I am not sure of your terminology " I am set to close on a short sale next month." D…"

Mike Horton replied Jun 26, 2011 to Suggestions for dealing with current owner who does not want to leave?

65 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilcox

"I think you may be in hot water. It pretty clearly states in bank documents that the…"

Mike Horton replied May 29, 2011 to Does B of A pay a commission to a buyer who is also a licensed agent?

5 May 29, 2011
Reply by Mike Horton

"Gerri is right about MARS. This will land you in hot water. Just covered this with a…"

Mike Horton replied May 29, 2011 to charging for Short Sale as a "BONUS"

12 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by David Dee

"Just wanted to provide a real life example of the impact of bankruptcy and what can…"

Mike Horton replied May 8, 2011 to Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

"The only time that I don't have the 2nd asking for more than what the primary lien h…"

Mike Horton replied Apr 28, 2011 to Are you finding the second mortgage companies harder to deal with

4 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Brian Avery

"I would attempt to negotiate the MI amount upfront of your next offer. However, the…"

Mike Horton replied Sep 25, 2010 to MI is killing my deals

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Mike Horton

"Greentree has given me several days extension before. As long as you don't cross a m…"

Mike Horton replied Sep 25, 2010 to Has anyone closed a day after the deadline?

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Mike Horton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************