Mike Horton's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Nationstar has a specific list of items that will need to be provided by the owner.…"

Mike Horton replied Jul 18, 2014 to Third party negotiators and Nationstar

6 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Celeste ODea

"Wow, this deal is so bad on so many levels it hurts just to read about it. But ultim…"

Mike Horton replied Sep 30, 2012 to Need Advice on Short Sale Situation QUICKLY - Last Minute Notification of Denied Seller Assist - Municipal Employees Credit Union NY

19 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"Your comments are very much appreciated. Arizona provided the short sale agreement n…"

Mike Horton replied Aug 9, 2012 to Sharing Short Sale Approval letters

72 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"If you are in the state of Arizona, you should carefully consider all of the legal b…"

Mike Horton replied Jul 8, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"In Arizona we now have a standard form for agreement notice that is used by the list…"

Mike Horton replied May 13, 2012 to Sharing short sale approval letters with buyer's agent....pros and cons? Does buyer's agent need to see letters?

27 May 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Rogers

"Guys I do short sale listings and buyers so I know both sides of the coin. In my exp…"

Mike Horton replied Apr 22, 2012 to Why not have the buyer do inspections prior to submitting to the lender?

42 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Go to BOA realtor support site and take their equator training for free. Look for he…"

Mike Horton replied Nov 20, 2011 to Did you take equator clasess? Why or why not?

30 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Natalie Arndt

"Chase will deny it, flat out. The relationships does not have to be blood relationsh…"

Mike Horton replied Oct 16, 2011 to CHASE-ARMS LENGTH TRANSACTION

20 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by William Hampton

"Just a thought on designations. CDPE, SFR, CSSN, etc. are all things that we as Real…"

Mike Horton replied Oct 9, 2011 to Do we as agents put ourselves at risk by marketing ourselves as something we may not be?

48 Oct 24, 2012

"Jeff, in the legal discussions I have attended with a panel of lawyers, using the wo…"

Mike Horton replied Oct 9, 2011 to Do we as agents put ourselves at risk by marketing ourselves as something we may not be?

48 Oct 24, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************