Scott Korbin's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"On the deal that the investor approved the deal where the Agent was a sibling, do yo…"

Scott Korbin replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"William,A good thought, but it is NOT necessary for a Buyer to have their own agent…"

Scott Korbin replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Well said Kathleen."

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"That is shocking to me. I would never have even considered processing a case without…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"No commission certainly would help, but the BPO would have to come from a 3rd Party…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Jeff, I disagree with your assessment. Most regulators, if not all, deny contracts w…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Here are some of my recommendations:1. Ask the Realtor(R) if they will allow you and…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"In NC, the SS Addendum reads "...[seller] shall reasonably cooperate in the SS proce…"

Scott Korbin replied Jul 3, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Nice post by Tni."

Scott Korbin replied Jul 3, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I didn't think that the agent was faking it, just mistakenly forwarding a conditiona…"

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************