Scott Korbin's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Tell them as soon as convenient for you."

Scott Korbin replied Jul 24, 2011 to Buyer backed out--when do I tell banks?

14 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Mike Horton

"I don't find it unusual, because the response times are often unpredictible."

Scott Korbin replied Jul 23, 2011 to Quick question about Short Sale Timeline

19 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Becky Anderson

"Sure sounds like it, but I'd ask. I recommend you find the software or create a temp…"

Scott Korbin replied Jul 23, 2011 to Quick question about Short Sale Timeline

19 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Becky Anderson

"Jeff, I know that on HUD transactions where there was an Approval to Participate tha…"

Scott Korbin replied Jul 11, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Always documenting that I have asked all interested parties for their Highest and Be…"

Scott Korbin replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Let's all be careful about using statistics unless we can substantiate them. Consume…"

Scott Korbin replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"There you go! THX for sharing. So at least we know it applies under all HAFA transac…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Got it. We're on the same page. I was referring to the Seller not having a relations…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Tx Jeff. Good to know. I'm curious. Has that occurred in the last 12 months, and if…"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Smart Move!"

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************