Joseph Russell's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Update: I got the money back a few weeks ago but not the way I hoped. I was going to…"

Joseph Russell replied Feb 24, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"With respect to the board (which I have a lot of respect for) I am only going to pos…"

Joseph Russell replied Jan 10, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"Wow I hope you are not a real estate agent because you are very bad if you are one.…"

Joseph Russell replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"My loan officer got us approved for a program in WA that pays up to 4% of the loan a…"

Joseph Russell replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"I'm going for option #4 and complaining to every government institution I possibly c…"

Joseph Russell replied Jan 3, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"We have already closed. The title company recorded with the county last Friday (12/2…"

Joseph Russell replied Jan 2, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"I have an FHA loan with a Home Advantage Loan for the down (zero percent interest) a…"

Joseph Russell replied Jan 2, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"Thanks for the response. Everyone involved has been super quiet ever since I informe…"

32 Mar 6, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************