Carmine R Biello Jr's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Contact me directly and I will put you in touch with the right people. Shortsale@tro…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jul 2, 2012 to Green Tree short sale

8 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Tabitha

"You have time! This may be reversable! What state is the property located? Contact m…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jun 30, 2012 to Wells Fargo was Incompetent in this transaction!!!

14 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"Bottom line is disclosure. The buyers have to be educated up fromt in advance of sig…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jun 30, 2012 to Non refundable EMD if the buyer walks?

14 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"I would submit the cash offer but let the buyer know that the lender may come back w…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jun 30, 2012 to If you were the seller, which offer would you submit?

15 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Joe Pringle Sr

"Hello Michael, GT is very slow and overwhelmed. From a person having a few deals wit…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jun 30, 2012 to Green Tree short sale

8 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Tabitha

"Great advice Wendy,   Another angle you may want to consider is to see if USAA will…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jun 30, 2012 to USAA 2ND LIEN, DONT BOTHER, LET IT GO TO FORECLOSURE!

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"Hello Nessa, I have experience dealing with this situation. Send a copy of your auth…"

Carmine R Biello Jr replied Jun 30, 2012 to Seller filed bankrupcty in middle of a short sale

7 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Clea Annecchiarico

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************